Saturday, September 24, 2011

new books: District9

Bought a couple of books that I wanted to add to my collection. The first one is District9 which I haven't watched the movie but was curious when I saw the book on sale on amazon. I was hoping for some awesome mechs and aliens and this book definitely had that. 



Here is the cover, it came with a dust jacket.


The book was pretty thick which I was surprised at. 

and here are some of the pages. 









This was my favorite page because the posters they designed were clear in message but simple as well.  Esp. the "do you understand me now". 



Lot's of character designs and concept art. The book also had some CG work that I thought was gorgeous. I'm really glad I bought it and  looking at the concept art makes me want to go see the movie now!

No comments:

Post a Comment