Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Still Life ideas

For class we had to come up with a still life with a story and an idea that I really liked was...red riding hoods basket and the items she would want to put in that basket.
Items i would have used:
-basket
-red cloth(hood cape)
-apples
-cake
-twigs
-acorns
-knife
-wine(?)
-fork
-fur(to signify wolf)

 However, due to some time restrains I'm thinking of some other ideas for my still life.

So I did some digging in my house and.....

I found a pretty Japanese looking tea set and a more classic looking tea set in my cabinet.

So I started composing them a bit to see if I would like using them.... here's were the one's that I liked.                    

       
and .....



Hmmm i like them both but I'm going to try again in the morning when there's nice lightening. 
but what do you think? Yay or nay? Should I stick to red riding hood? or these ideas? 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are beautiful!!! :DDD

    I love both, but I think I really like the second photo of the first set. :D

    ReplyDelete